Monday, October 27, 2008

Past Halloween


I wanted to post this picture of Colby on his first Halloween because he's adorable. It's fun to dress up the kids. I know i haven't blogged for a while but our lives are very busy right now. We've been here in Boise for two months and we have to move already. Cody is being transferred with Micron to Lehi, Utah. I can't believe it. We are really sad to leave Boise because we just started to feel settled. We are excited to live by family. I grew up in Utah so most of my family still lives there. Cody starts work there on November 10th so we are moving this week. We don't have a place to live yet so we have to put our stuff into a storage unit. We hope to find something soon. We'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Colby's PURPLE! I love it! that's so crazy about you guys going to Utah! I think my dad's almost home with your Jeep by now! So, wasn't Cody in school in Boise?
With you guys in Utah, maybe I'll actually see more of you! We get down there a lot because that's where mom's family is! We'll have to get together sometime! Good luck with the move!

The Coxclan said...

Hey Paulee,
If you need any help let me know. Sorry you had to leave your cute house and fun city, but I'm really excited to have you near. See you soon.
Heidi

The Hinshaw's said...

Wow the kids are so big. We really miss you guys. The baby is so big! Moving is rough i am thinking about you.
As of now i am still home with Carter but if a teaching poistion comes up I will take it. Keeps us posted and talk soon!