Thursday, January 22, 2009

Finally feeling better

After 2 weeks of being sick, I'm finally feeling better. Harrison and I were both sick for a while. Harrison had a double ear infection and I had tonsillitis and a sinus infection. NOT FUN! Poor Colby has been really bored because we haven't been doing much. It's hard to go out when your not feeling good and it's so cold.

I've been cuddling with my new blanket that my sister-in-law Amelia made for me. She cut out squares from Brian's clothes and made an amazing quilt out of them. It's probably one of the best presents I've ever gotten. It makes me miss Brian a lot but I love remembering him. It's almost been 4 years since he passed away but there has never been a day that I haven't thought of him. He was one of my best friends and he was an amazing man. He always made me laugh!!! The thing I miss the most is He was so much fun!!! I really miss him but thanks Amelia for the quilt. I love it.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the neatest blanket and idea I have ever seen!! That was the sweetest thing for Amelia to do.
It even reminds me of Brian, he was always in a plaid button up!!
It is amazing how fast the time goes by isn't it? It is crazy how it can feel like forever, but not at the same time... He is definitely doing the Lord's work.
I am glad you are feeling better! :)

The Coxclan said...

Sorry you've been sick. I should have called you and I would have brought you some chicken noodle soup or something. That's not fun. Well I love your blanket. What a treasure. I'm glad you're feeling better. We'll have to hang out sometime. Love ya.
Heidi

Ann Eggett said...

Being a mom I feel for you the only thing worse then sick kids is a sick mom! I hope you are feeling better... I just made a blog and would love to keep in touch with you and April more- kevinanneggett.blogspot.com
I also have a facebook account! If you don't have one it would be fun to set one up! Jen, Cherish, Jody and myself chat quite a bit! Miss you guys Hope you are BETTER! Love ann