Monday, February 1, 2010

Where does the time go?


Harrison and his cousin Kate





I've been posting a lot of Colby lately so I decided to post some of my other favorite boy. Harrison is 22 months old and he is so much fun. He is always happy and has a smile to match. He is so funny and loves to give us all a hard time. He is a huge tease. Sometimes I think that Brian gave him lessons on teasing before he came to us. He reminds me a lot of Brian sometimes. He makes us laugh all the time and he has definitely got an attitude. He sures likes to drive Colby crazy but they get along really well most of the time. He likes everything that Colby likes. He loves tractors, 4-wheelers, trucks, anything that moves. We sure do love him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I haven't seen him in a while, and I can't believe how big he has gotten! You have cute boys!

Jenn and Mike said...

I can't believe he is so big... it seems like yesterday that we were only having our first child! Wow! He is a doll though!