Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cody's Shadow

Colby is daddy's little shadow. The other day I was printing some pictures and needed some ink for the printer. I remembered that I had a spare printer in the closet. I got the printer out and all the cords hooked up. Colby was with me every step of the way. I went back to the computer to finish my work. Meanwhile Colby finds moms purse on the shelf and proceeds to get moms Drivers license out and takes it to the printer/scanner. He had seen mom do something similar a few days earlier for insurance paperwork. He was insistent on making a copy of moms drivers license, so I helped him put some ink in the spare printer and found some paper for him. He then makes a black and white copy of moms drivers license. He was super excited about it and thought he should do it again. I put the paper back in the printer and had him push the color copy button. He now had two pictures of mom on one sheet of paper. One came out kind of blue and the other was black and white. He called them his blue mom and white mom. He then asked to have them put in his pocket. So we cut them out and put them in his pocket. He carried blue mom and white mom around the rest of the night. Anything that dad is doing Colby is right there helping as much as he can. He is so helpful:)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

THAT IS SOOOOO Funny!!!!