Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Our Little Fish





We love to go swimming and because the weather hasn't been warm enough to enjoy the water we found a recreation center with an awesome pool. It has lots of water features that Colby loves to run through, 5 pools, and it has 4 water slides. Colby and mom went swimming today and even though mom is 91/2months pregnant she still managed to take him on the water slides that he loves. I must admit it wasn't easy because I feel 20 months pregnant. We still had lots of fun. I'm really looking forward to having this baby. I don't sleep anymore and I have so many aches and pains I've been feeling miserable. Well we love and miss everyone. We will definitely keep you all posted on the new arrival.
Pauline

1 comments:

The Coxclan said...

You are one brave soul. I am so proud of you for going out and doing stuff. I hope your baby comes soon. I can't wait to see what he looks like. Good Luck! I'll be praying for you.