Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Goodbye Thornton Colorado

One of Colby's favorite places to play



Another one of Colby's favorite places to play



Colby now



Colby when we first moved here



We have been very busy packing and it's finally time to say goodbye to the place we've called home for two years. Although I am very happy to be done with apartment living I'm a little sad to leave. I've met so many nice people and we've made lots of memories here with the kids. Cody will still be here living with a friend until August 21st because that's when school ends. Our contract is up on our apartment so we have to leave. The kids and I will be living with my parents until Cody is done with school then we are off to Boise. We are very excited. I don't think Colby really understands that we won't be back here again. I know he will love a yard to play in and more space to run so I hope the move isn't to hard on him. I know it's going to be hard not seeing Cody everyday for a month but I know it will be worth it.

0 comments: