Saturday, July 19, 2008

Turning 3

Colby playing games



Aunt Deidra and Harrison



Colby on his blue bike with his blue helmet



Colby's New Bike



Family and Friends





I can't believe it but Colby turned 3 yrs old on July 11th. It seems only yesterday I was a new mom and scared to death to take Colby home. He has brought us so much happiness and continues to amaze us everyday. We went to Blast off in the morning to play then later that day we had a party at the park in Idaho Falls. His cousins Haven and Miles came from Utah for his Birthday and Colby had tons of fun with them. He had been asking for a blue big boy bike for a while so for his Birthday he finally got one. When he saw the bike he ran over to it and started riding like a pro. Grandma and Grandpa Silvester gave him a cool Blue helmet to match his bike and he loves it. Sometimes he likes to just wear it around the house. It was a fun day with family and friends. Colby had a great Birthday.

2 comments:

The Coxclan said...

I can't believe your little guy is three already. That means Benji's birthday is fast approaching and I'm not sure I'm ready for that. I can't believe it, we are getting so old. Anyway take care. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

I love finding family! This is Cody's long lost (okay, I'm really not that long lost) cousin Amanda. You all look wonderful, congrats on the move and the job and almost graduating! I can't imagine how tough that would be to do with two kids! Good luck with everything.