Saturday, May 24, 2008

Amazing Weather

Tornado hits close to home. It is only a 20 minute drive north of here where several tornadoes touched down and did severe damage to a number of homes. Oddly enough we did not get too much of the rain or hail. The tornadoes left a 30 mile long path of destruction northward to Fort Collins. I told Pauline that I wanted to be a storm chaser and that next time one came around I wanted to go see it for myself. You can probably imagine what she had to say about that. I am taking my final, final of the quarter and will have 2 weeks off of school. I am excited about that. We are going to head up to Idaho next week on Thursday and spend some time before I start my last quarter in Denver. We have a tentative move date for Pauline and the Boys to Idaho Falls of July 24th-25th. If anyone wants to come and carry my TV down the 3 stories, I would appreciate it.

0 comments: