Friday, May 9, 2008

Silvester Boys Update

Colby's Mess
After Bath
Colby loves to help Dad
Brothers

It's been a while since the last posting, we have had our hands full. I've finally been feeling better since my long stay in the hospital. Just a little tired. The boys are doing great and they are both adjusting well. Harrison is starting to fill out and Colby loves him more than I thought he would. Yesterday Harrison was hungry and I was making him a bottle, when I looked over at him I saw Colby rubbing his face trying to comfort him. He's a great big brother. I thought I would have a hard time getting out of the house with 2 kids but it's been easier than I thought it would be. Harrison makes it really easy because he is usually asleep where ever we go. Well I better go I hear Colby saying "HELP," thats always scary. He needed some blue nail polish, "Great" says dad.

0 comments: